Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Super Gooey Oreo Brownies

After a long 6 months of dieting for our wedding, I have been more than ready gorge myself on some sweets. So, ever since we got back from the honeymoon, I have been baking up a storm! These amaaah-zing Oreo brownies were some of my favorites of the many creations. I discovered it on Pinterest of course, courtesy of Kevin and Amanda's Recipes

Here is what you are going to need:
1 box of brownie mix (I went with Ghirardelli, mmm)
eggs and oil (follow the directions on the brownie box)
1 scoop of cookies and cream ice cream
1/4 cup hot fudge topping

Here is what you do:
1. Preheat oven, following the brownie box directions and spray an 8x8 pan. 
2. In a mixing bowl (I used my KitchenAid) combine brownie mix, eggs, and oil (but not the water). 
3. Add the ice cream and hot fudge to the brownie mix and stir. *NOTE* I would like to try this recipe without the ice cream mixed into the batter, because it made it VERY gooey, so it all depends on your affinity for gooey-ness.
4. Pour half of the brownie batter into the dish and smooth down into a layer.
5. Layer with Oreos.
6. Pour the rest of the batter on top of the Oreos.
7. Bake for about 50-60 minutes (I baked it for longer than it said on the box, again, depending on your love of gooey-ness).

This is what it will look like:


Can I get a "MMMMMmm"?



1 comment: