Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Avocado Chicken Lime Salad




I know most people dislike eating reheated meals, but not me. I love leftovers! It is my favorite thing to do to cook an enormous amount of food and then eat it for lunch (and dinner) all week. This avocado chicken lime salad is a super easy quick meal that could be made huge and then continue to eat for lunch (it would probably be a good idea to add the avocado later for leftovers so it doesn't brown). I got this from Oh She Glows but decided to add chicken to make it more of a meal. 

Ingredients

2 avocados
2 chicken breasts
1 can of black beans
1 tablespoon cilantro
Juice from 1 lime
Salt

Steps:

1. Grill the chicken.
2. Chop the cilantro.
3. Dice the chicken and avocados.
4.  Add the black beans, avocados, chicken, cilantro, lime juice,  and salt to a large bowl. 
5. Toss and serve cold. 


So easy, right??


No comments:

Post a Comment