Thursday, May 3, 2012

Super Fresh Guacamole


Super Fresh Guacamole
Is there anything better than fresh guacamole? The answer is no. I could eat guac with a spoon like chunky avocado soup. I happen to think I make a pretty mean guacamole, but of course, the key is the perfect avocados. 

Ingredients
3 avocados
1 diced tomato
1/2 onion (red or yellow. Both are great.)
Lime juice to your taste
Pinch of salt
*If you like creamy guacamole, you can also add a tablespoon of mayo or sour cream)

In a bowl, mash the avocados with a potato masher or a fork. I like my guac a little chunky, so the smoothness is up to you. Add the diced tomatoes, diced onions, lime juice, salt, and stir. Grab a spoon and dig in!

1 comment:

  1. Su- cool blog! I'm no cook, but I know that guac is not complete without cilantro. Are you not a cilantro fan? And what am I doing commenting on a food blog, I'm so not a foodie. Must mean I have strong feelings about my cilantro :)

    Love you!
    Dana

    ReplyDelete