Saturday, May 5, 2012

My name is Susan and I love food. I love eating food, cooking it, smelling it, taking pictures of it, and daydreaming about it. But, let me be clear: I am not an expert. I am not a chef, I have not been to culinary school (although I would love to!) nor am I a food writer. I am but a humble food-worshipper hoping to share my craving and discoveries. I grew up in a family of amazing cooks and restaurant hoppers who have taught me to appreciate the value that cooking can bring to a home. My soon-to-be-husband, Erik, and I love to cook together, and I know that our love of cooking brings us closer every day.  I also became addicted to traveling at a young age and by far my favorite part of a trip is discovering new food. I hope to simply share with you what I am cooking, what I'm eating, and what I'm craving... in my kitchen and around the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment